For over 17 years, OneFile has pioneered Edtech, supporting over 1.2 million people and 750 organisations to learn for their future. We are part of the Harris Computer group, a global conglomerate focused on mission critical software solutions.
OneFile employs the brightest most passionate people; we would love for you to join our growing team!
As the Director of Sales for OneFile you will be responsible for the day to day management of an experienced sales and customer success team. Our teams are located in various geographies throughout the UK as are our clients, in this role your responsibilities will include the following:
- Building and executing against aggressive growth plans
- Building strong prospect/customer relationships in the education/training sector
- Ensure retention and development of existing customer relationships through account management, strategic account planning and executive sponsorship programmes
- Regular and accurate forecasting of revenue and cost management.
- Working with Marketing to generate leads through all necessary channels
- Build a strong pipeline of potential (qualified) prospects
- Coordinate sales engagements/demonstrations
- Achieve sales goals/quotas of the team and enable the team to achieve targets through management and support
- Participate in national and regional tradeshows
- Prepare reports detailing the status of all accounts
- Travel is essential
The application process is handled by our group company Harris and you will be transferred to their site once you hit the apply button