Regional Customer Success Manager
For over 17 years, OneFile has pioneered Edtech, supporting over 1.2 million people and 750 organisations to learn for their future. We are part of the Harris Computer group, a global conglomerate focused on mission critical software solutions.
OneFile employs the brightest most passionate people; we would love for you to join our growing team!
OneFile is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a Regional Customer Success Manager at OneFile you will be responsible for driving the success of the customer in terms of meeting the customer goals. This will lead to increasing usage of our software.
You’ll be growing relationships with the customer, delivering ROI so that the customer is happy to renew their annual contract and increase their spend with us through new incremental products or services. The role is also to be the point contact for all customer communications to ensure customers continues to gain value from the OneFile suite of products. Being the face of OneFile you’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience, and deliver growth year-on-year.
You will build great long-term customer relationships, maintain and develop a wide range of accounts and exceed customer expectations.
- Achieve company objectives with excellent sales and negotiation skills to support business growth by:
- Ensuring annual renewals are planned and managed and renewal revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Upselling new products to existing customers
- Proactively maintain excellent levels of customer service to our existing customers on a regular basis
- Drive the success of the customer to meet (and exceed) customer goals
- Own key customer accounts and empower customers to solve complex challenges
- Deliver accurate, high quality data into the CRM to ensure effective customer insight to enable effective decision making
- Own weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting pipeline of renewals and growth opportunities
- Quarterly review of the Regional customer landscape
- Preparing accurate information and documentation for/on customers, based on their and OneFile’s needs
- Effectively responding to the customer communication and queries with the view to resolve concerns in a proactive manner.
- Working with multiple customer accounts concurrently, ranging in size
- Delivering presentations and software demonstrations to customers to increase their knowledge and usage of the system if necessary
- Utilising, reviewing and development of the existing customer database
- Networking with existing customers to promote the OneFile brand
- Customer Support.
There are several success measures for this role which include:
- Revenue target
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Accurate salesforce data
Knowledge & skills
- Proven experience in working in a customer-centric environment and knowledge of the sales lifecycle
- Passionate about driving customer values and revenue
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- Ideally familiar with EdTech software landscape
- Ideally a high level of knowledge in vocational assessment, verification and/or
- management of assessment centre processes through business development or account management perspective
- Excellent communication skills. (written, verbal and nonverbal)
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- An ability to work well under pressure; and within a changing business environment
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for visits/demonstrations
- Excellent presentation skills, being able to address large groups of people confidently
- Rapport building, creating working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation, with the ability to identify and work with key decision makers.
- Ability to work in a team and driven to work towards own objectives
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, to expand knowledge and experience of accounts, with the view to developing larger accounts.
- Confident IT literacy including CRM systems. Previous experience of using OneFile is advantageous.
- Full clean driving licence and a willingness to travel to all locations within the Region (including Northern Ireland), including overnight stays if required (within Government Covid-19 guidelines)
- Unconventional hours required when visiting customers
- National travel required including attending Manchester office and willingness to drive long distances
At OneFile we have a Behavioural Framework that includes the 5 values of Integrity, Courage, Respect, Creativity and Compassion which are underpinned by 4 behaviours (Leadership, Teamwork, Achievement and Self-awareness). We expect all employees to role model these values and behaviours as this is the ‘OneFile way’.
Investors in People is our chosen framework to ensure Managers at OneFile are responsible for empowering their teams, to ensure all employees are high performing and highly engaged. We use International Standards frameworks (ISO 27001, ISO 9001) to ensure our process, procedures and practices deliver high quality and security so all Managers are responsible for ensuring they lead these frameworks across their teams.
Leadership: Level 2 Teamwork: Level 2 Achievement: Level 2 Self-Awareness: Level 2
Investors in People
All colleagues at OneFile are expected to:
- Understand the purpose of IIP at OneFile
- Demonstrate knowledge and behaviours to support the IIP framework
- Promote the Leading, Supporting and Improving in your roles
- Create the right culture for high performance
Colleagues are responsible for: -
- Ensuring they understand the requirements of the information security policy, their information security responsibilities and procedures
- Adhering to all relevant information controls, information security legislation and internal procedures
- Reporting actual and suspected information security incidents to management
All colleagues at OneFile are expected to: -
- Be aware of the quality measures which are relevant to your work
- Adhere to quality processes as they relate to your role
- Assist with the carrying out of internal audits
- Report any issues which you believe impacts on quality within OneFile to your line manager
The application process is handled by our group company Harris and you will be transferred to their site once you hit the apply button