For over 17 years, OneFile has pioneered Edtech, supporting over 1.2 million people and 750 organisations to learn for their future. We are part of the Harris Computer group, a global conglomerate focused on mission critical software solutions.
OneFile employs the brightest most passionate people; we would love for you to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a product manager to help take our market-leading learning management system to the next level!
We’re after someone who’s a team player through-and-through, is a natural communicator and won’t rest until the whole team has contributed to creating a clear picture of priorities and outcomes.
As Product Manager at OneFile, you’ll work with cross-functional teams to manage the product roadmap. You’ll balance the needs and demands of several user groups and stakeholders, organising your roadmap and communications to keep each one delighted with progress.
You’ll lead the delivery of user requirements, working cross-functionally to ensure user stories are consistent and drive the prioritisation of work across the development squad. You’ll also manage and maintain the Product development backlog, ensuring value-driven decisions are being made – to deliver maximum value to customers and analyse ROI.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll out the features, functions and products that deliver our company vision. You’ll be responsible for ensuring your deliverables meet our business goals and deliver measurable value to the business.
- Gathering feature requests
- Refining and prioritising discovery and development backlogs with key stakeholders
- Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Ensuring product development is legal, compliant and secure to the latest legislation and best practice
- Leading and coaching the squad on agile mindset and scrum framework
- Crafting ‘epics’ and ‘user stories’ in a way that your scrum team can easily understand
- Defining acceptance criteria
- Scheduling releases and coordinating sprints
- Setting sprint goals in collaboration with your squad
- Following the progress of work and addressing issues during sprints
- Using Jira to report on squad metrics such as burndown, velocity etc.
- Analysing preferences and requests of end users
- Keeping track of industry trends
Skills, know-how and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience working in a scrum-based agile product development environment
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle
- Team spirit and outstanding communication abilities
- Good listener
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solid understanding of agile software development
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Negotiation skills
- Expert with Jira (Atlassian)
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Formal qualifications in product management/ownership
The application process is handled by our group company Harris and you will be transferred to their site once you hit the apply button