What we’re looking for:
.NET developers with all levels of experience to work on cutting-edge innovative solutions and expand our product portfolio. As our software developer, you’ll be part of a dynamic development team and will work in an agile squad to create new products for our global customer base.
OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in with new developments.
- .NET Framework e.g. VB or C#
- Experience using SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- .NET CORE
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Dedicated community days
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Cool city-centre office
- Free coffee, fruit and treats
- Additional days’ holiday each year
OneFile is the UK’s go-to software for apprenticeships. Our award-winning software is used by over 1 million people around the world every day to learn, share and grow. And that’s exactly what we do in-house too. We’re a family of like-minded, hard-working people who work together to build outstanding software, learn from each other, and make a difference in people’s lives.
To apply for this job, email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]