We're looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to support the Business Development Team by managing outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Sales Prospector at OneFile, you’ll create opportunities with researched outbound prospect calls and qualify inbound leads before passing opportunities to the sales team.
You’ll be targeted on successfully converting prospects and managing lead qualification, so you must have the ability to aggressively meet and exceed targets.
- Perform outbound prospecting into target accounts to identified individuals
- Be a point of contact for inbound lead activity
- Qualify and rate prospects via phone and email – with the ultimate goal of creating qualified meetings for the sales team
- Accurately and meticulously record client information and details of correspondence in our CRM system, Salesforce
- Able to multi-task – manage email, phone and live-chat communication with prospects
- Deliver polite, effective and efficient communication, working within guidelines provided at all times
- Understand OneFile’s suite of products and how they serve our customers’ needs, including features, benefits, and key examples of usage
- Ensure OneFile is represented in a professional and positive manner
Skills, know-how and experience:
- At least 1 year experience in a telephone sales role with preference for someone who has done outbound prospecting
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice
- Excellent communication skills to include excellent use of language, strong verbal skills and high attention to detail in written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred, but not required
- Competitive starting salary and bonus structure
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Dedicated community days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cool city-centre office – workforce currently working remotely and flexibly
- Additional days’ holiday each year to a maximum of 30
OneFile is the UK’s go-to software for apprenticeships. Our award-winning software is used by over a million people around the world every day to learn, share and grow. And that’s exactly what we do in-house too. We’re a family of like-minded, hard-working people who work together to build outstanding software, learn from each other, and make a difference in people’s lives.
To apply for this job, email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]