Marketing Communications Manager
Our vision is a world where everyone is learning for their future. Our award-winning software is used by over a million people around the world every day to learn, share and grow. We’ve got a great core product and we are leaders in the apprenticeship market. We’re now on a journey to expand our products and our market and have new opportunities to accelerate that growth by improving how we message and communicate our product and its capabilities to our customers.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
About the role:
As Marketing Communications Manager at OneFile you will build on our current success and take it to the next level – growing our reach and increasing our audience across our core markets. You will play a pivotal role in the evolution of OneFile’s brand as we launch new products and work to stay ahead of the competition. As we continue to grow our reputation further, you’ll be responsible for making sure we have our finger on the pulse of advances in marketing and communications.
This newly created role has a strong focus on generating leads for the business, this will rely on your experience in PPC, social media advertising, content marketing, PR, and brand tone of voice. You’ll be creative and innovative in your approach to these areas and will be as comfortable getting stuck into the day-to-day creation of materials as you are in overseeing the delivery from a strategic level.
You will work with a diverse group of people at OneFile and collaboration between teams will be essential to deliver a successful marketing communication strategy. Therefore, you will need to be confident, professional, and able to engage with others. You won’t shy away from presenting at events, or to groups internally and externally.
Being a SaaS company, you will be experienced in translating technical copy into simple and persuasive prose, as well as adept in using a wide variety of software such as Hubspot, Salesforce and the Google Suite to deliver and track our campaigns.
As Marketing Communications Manager at Onefile, you will:
- Demonstratable 3-5 years experience in Marketing related field such as SEO and digital marketing.
- Oversee the marketing communications strategy and ensure it aligns with the business goals.
- Drive a proactive move towards strategic communications, with a focus on generating revenue for the business.
- Develop marketing campaigns to generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Create marketing campaign plans with a focus on increasing sales.
- Brief and manage staff to work on the campaigns.
- Create and manage marketing materials to ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Ensure content is accurate and error-free.
- Report the results of campaigns with a focus on marketing ROI.
- Set up and leverage existing partner/media relationships and cultivate new relevant contacts to grow our brand.
- Take the lead on SEO landing pages, newsletters, blogs, and other digital and print materials across the business.
- Analyse and report on content performance and provide strategic recommendations for topics and campaigns relevant to the business, and drive the success of new, and existing products.
- Uphold the company brand across all social media channels.
- Be responsible for the successful management of the Hubspot CRM system.
To be successful in the role, you:
- Are a creative and innovative marketeer with their finger on the pulse of all online and offline marketing comms.
- Will bring significant experience in both online and offline channels of communications, with experience of social media, web development, print publications and audio-visual content creation/commissioning. You have energy, motivation, and enthusiasm in abundance, and like to work on many projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Can demonstrate your organisational skills for delivering projects to schedule and budget.
- Have experience developing brand tone of voice and developing marketing campaigns to generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Can evidence success in managing marketing campaigns that focus on increasing sales.
- Create and manage marketing materials to ensure goals are tracked and achieved and report the results of campaigns with a focus on marketing ROI.
- Have experience building multi-media campaigns (ideally for a SaaS or related field)
- Are familiar with EdTech software landscape (not essential)
Working at OneFile:
The OneFile team are a diverse and hardworking group of talented professionals who believe in the positive impact learning has on the world around us. We have grown from a small family-run business to a multi-million-pound, award-winning software house. Here is an idea of what you’ll get when you work at OneFile:
- Competitive starting salary and bonus structure.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, as well as an additional days’ holiday each year to a maximum of 30.
- Birthday leave.
- Dedicated community days where you get to give back to your local community, or volunteer for something that you feel passionate about.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Cool city-centre office – our teams currently working remotely and flexibly.
- Annual company away day.