What's the best eportfolio for apprenticeships?
Most apprenticeships these days are delivered using some kind of eportfolio or learning management system (LMS). In fact, providers have to state what kind of system they’ll be using to deliver training when they apply to the RoATP – so eportfolios are very much the norm.
It’s no wonder eportfolios have become so popular with apprenticeship providers. Learners can access their portfolios anytime, anywhere and can upload photos, videos and audio recordings as evidence. Tutors and assessors can set activities, schedule reviews and provide feedback remotely. And employers can log in to provide support, track progress and collaborate online.
The benefits of using an eportfolio are clear – but how do you know which is the best eportfolio for your centre? There are a few different options to choose from, but only one is the best: OneFile.
Obviously, we’re a little biased, but we have the stats to back up such a bold claim!
The numbers don’t lie
- OneFile is used by 1 million people worldwide – 4 times more than any other apprenticeship eportfolio.
- OneFile is used by over 600 training providers, over 30 NHS trusts and more than 30 UK universities.
- OneFile is endorsed by 22 major awarding bodies – that’s more than any other provider.
- OneFile is the most trusted apprenticeship eportfolio on the market, with double the market share of any other provider.
- OneFile is proven to deliver ROI of over 500% in the first year, and savings of up to £450,000 in one year.
OneFile has been the leading apprenticeship eportfolio for 15 years. We’ve seen the sector change from frameworks to standards... we’ve experienced the funding reforms and regulation changes... we’ve responded to the introduction of end-point assessment, off-the-job training and curriculum intent, implementation and impact... and we’ve designed an apprenticeship software that’s efficient, engaging and works with all apprenticeships.
That’s why so many people switch to us and stay with us.
To find out why OneFile is the best eportfolio for apprenticeships – and see how it compares to other systems on the market – download your complete comparison guide.
This article includes research and opinion sourced by OneFile at the time of publication. Things may have changed since then,
so this research is to be used at the reader's discretion. OneFile is not liable for any action taken based on this research.