£15,600 - £19,760 (dependent on experience)
Progress your career with OneFile – the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base, and are looking for a Technical Support Advisor to support our continual growth.
OneFile is expanding rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career.
We're looking for...
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focused team player to work within our well established Technical Support team. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing an important troubleshooting and problem solving role to our customers. The successful candidate will be driven by delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Elevating complex customer enquiries to the appropriate escalation point
- Configuring our software packages to meet customer requirements
- Presenting webinar sessions to target audiences
- Writing and maintaining user guides and other training materials
- Processing software change requests
- Excellent communication skills - to effectively and accurately respond to customers (written and spoken)
- Analytical and diagnostic skills - ability to understand, interpret and provide a resolution to a problem within an agreed timescale
- Computer literacy – ability to learn and use a wide variety of software applications and hardware
- Willingness to learn new products and industry specific changes
In return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts off entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Tastecard (2 for 1 meals/50% off)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests
Who are we?
Supporting over 300,000 users worldwide, OneFile is the leading software provider in the learning and development sector. Using the latest tech innovations, our beautiful, user-friendly software unlocks the potential for cloud-based training and assessments – bringing learning to life every step of the way.
We’re a rapidly growing technology company with ambitious targets year-on-year. We always aim to be bigger and better, so we invest in our staff, value hard work and reward performance – giving you the opportunity to develop with the company and progress your career.