Introducing OneFile VLE
The OneFile VLE is your virtual classroom – a place where learners and tutors can create, upload and share resources – from course textbooks to video content.
Our VLE fully integrates with our eportfolio and assessment software, meaning you can map qualification criteria against a learning outcome, track learner progress, generate real-time reports and send instant feedback using one unified system.
MAPPING QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
- Map criteria against a learning outcome
- Sync the data to your eportfolio centre
- Generate real-time reports
- Create a custom resource hub with videos, documents, quizzes and links.
- Upload existing resources easily using SCORM import
- Transfer modules between courses
- Control course delivery to each user
- Monitor learner progress and send feedback
- Submit and evaluate assessments online
HOW TO GET VLE:
There are two different tiers of our VLE to choose from – a free basic feature and an advanced platform.
To access the basic feature, just log in to OneFile as normal and update your centre settings. Click on ‘enable VLE’ to switch it on and you’re good to go!
The VLE feature will appear as a new tab with your other OneFile apps.
We’ll let you know how to get the advanced feature when it’s ready to launch.